Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Place An Order?
- When you have found a painting you would like to order, simply fill out the easy enquiry form which you will find on the right hand side of every painting.
- We will get back to you within 24 hours confirming the availability of the painting and requesting further information for delivery, such as your delivery address and contact details.
- An invoice will follow with banking details. Note: delivery charges are not included in the price quoted on the site.
- Once payment has cleared in our account, we will dispatch the painting and provide you with tracking details for your parcel.
1. How Do I Pay For An Order?
- We currently accept two methods of payment - electronic payment / international wire transfer and Paypal.
- Once you are ready to purchase, please get in touch with us using the simple enquiry form next to each painting and we will provide all the necessary details for payment.
1. How Does Delivery Take Place?
- Deliveries within South Africa will be shipped using the Postnet courier service.
- International Deliveries will be shipped using FedEx. If however you have a preferred service that you would like us to use, please let us know and we are happy to oblige.
Note: prices quoted on the site does not include delivery fees.
1. How Do I Purchase More Than One Painting?
- If you would like to purchase a group of paintings, please get in touch with us via our contact us page and include which paintings you would like and we will be happy to help.